- Personal Information AGS gathers about you
- How AGS collects your Personal Information (PI)
- How AGS uses your PI
- When and why AGS discloses PI
- Tracking Technologies AGS uses
- Choice and controls you have about your PI
- Security of your PI
- Privacy Practices of Third Parties
- Changes to AGS’ Privacy Statement
- GDPR and information for residents of countries outside the United States of America.
- Changes to the AGS Privacy Statement
1) Personal Information (PI) AGS gathers about you when you use www.ags-health.com:
Personal Information: Or PI, is any information that can be used to identify, locate, or contact you or an individual. AGS collects the following types of Personal Information:
Contact Information: Your Contact Information allows AGS to directly communicate with you. Examples of Contact Information include, but are not limited to, your name, accurate postal addresses, your email address, phone number, or other addresses at which you receive communications, test kits or test results sent from AGS.
Transactional Information: AGS automatically receives and records some information from your browser when you visit the site, fill out a form, or download content from the website, such as your IP address, cookies, and data about which pages you visit on the site, some of this is through the use of log files provided by our third-party tracking-utility partners. These types of information help us analyze and understand how the site works for users, and to provide a better user experience, as well as keep visitors who want to stay in contact and up to date on news of what AGS is doing in health and wellness, and genetic testing.
2) How AGS Collects Your Personal Information:
AGS provides forms which you may choose to provide PI when you use the website, download content, request a consultation, purchase a service, kit, desire us to contact you, or in other ways interact with us.
AGS also collects Transactional Information if and when you contact us via telephone, email, or other methods of communication.
3) How AGS uses your Personal Information (PI):
We may use your PI to enhance your user experience, to help us better understand you, provide educational materials, to help us customize relevant offers such as blog topics or posts that might be of interest to you, and to help us otherwise enhance your experience while on the website.
AGS also uses Personal Information to:
- Identify and authenticate our users
- Facilitate transactions, sales, and consultations
- Operate and improve the functionality of the website
- Connect with you through your social media, such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and such
- Contact you by phone or email
- Personalize and continually improve all AGS website users’ experience
- Send you technical updates, kits, reports, support, and messages or other marketing
- Track transactions, sales, and other analytics
4) When and Why AGS Could Discloses Personal Information:
AGS will never disclose, share or sell your PI to any third parties without your explicit consent, except as specified in this Privacy Statement. AGS will disclose your Personal Information when:
- Working with companies and service providers (i.e. HubSpot, Shopify, Hubshop.ly, PayPal or other companies that process sales, billing, website hosting, or analytics performance in furtherance of the purposes described in Section 3 (“How AGS Uses Personal Information”) above.
- Sharing of test results with your health provider when your explicit permission has been granted. We keep this document on file.
- AGS employs other companies to perform tasks on AGS’ behalf and therefore AGS must share your PI with these companies to provide services to you. Examples include but are not limited to processing sales, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance and providing customer service and any Apps (Applications) that both work with AGS and that you allow use of your data.
- AGS may partner with third-party services for fraud prevention and/or identity verification.
- Enforcing AGS’ rights or protecting AGS’ property and intellectual property.
- Protecting the rights, property or safety of others, investigate fraud, respond to a government request
- AGS believes in good faith and transparency, and that it must disclose such information to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss.
- AGS believes in good faith that it must disclose such information to commence an investigation or take action regarding illegal activities or suspected fraud.
- AGS believes in good faith that it must disclose such information per auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions.
- AGS believes in good faith that it must disclose such information to defend AGS in litigation or a regulatory action.
- AGS believes in good faith that it must disclose such information or advised to do so by law, such as in response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the United States and other countries where we operate.
AGS will never share or sell your Personal Information to third parties unless AGS is in the process of entering into a merger with another business, acquisition of another business or the sale of all or a portion of AGS’s assets and the information is needed to support the sale or transfer of business assets. If AGS is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your PI, as well as any choices you may have regarding your PI before it becomes subject to a new privacy statement.
This Privacy Statement only governs when and why AGS discloses Personal Information. This Privacy statement does not apply to the practices of third parties that AGS does not own or control, nor individuals that AGS does not employ or manage. The use of your PI by third parties that you access through this website is governed by the privacy policies of such parties and is not subject to AGS’ control. As such, AGS is not responsible for the privacy or security practices of other websites on the Internet, even those linked to or from the AGS website. We encourage you to ask questions before you disclose your personal information to others.
AGS may disclose information about you that is not personally identifiable. For example, AGS may provide our partners, (such as HubSpot which hosts AGS’ website) or other third parties with reports that contain aggregated and statistical data about AGS’ users.
5) Tracking Technologies utilized on www.ags-health.com:
6) Your Choices and Controls:
While AGS does need to collect certain information to make your website viewing experience personalized and to conduct transactions for you, AGs wants to give you the ability to control how your information is provided and shared.
- Email Preferences: For various reasons, AGS may contact you about our services, marketing, updates or your activity. If you no longer wish to receive emails from AGS you may opt out of the email as indicated on each and every email correspondence by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link, where you may do so.
- Cookies and Tracking Devices: On your computer or device, you manage how your browser handles cookies and other tracking devices by adjusting the preferences, privacy and security settings within that browser. If accessing AGS by a mobile device, you may manage the information your mobile device shares, such as cookies, tracking technologies, and location information, by adjusting your mobile device’s privacy and security settings.
7) Security of Personal Information (PI):
While AGS works hard to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure and therefore AGS cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information. Yet AGS still strives to maintain a system that reasonably safeguards your PI.
8) Privacy Practices of Third Parties:
This Privacy Statement describes the collection, use, and disclosure of information by AGS through this website. AGS utilizes third parties to provide services to users and also provides links from this website to other websites. These third parties may have their own privacy policies and may collect, use, and distribute information differently than AGS does, and we encourage all users to read the privacy policies of all third parties.
9) Changes to this Privacy Statement:
AGS reserves the right, from time to time to update this Privacy Statement to clarify our practices or to reflect new or different privacy practices. We encourage all users to periodically review this Privacy Statement.
10) For users outside of the United States:
Beginning May 25th, 2018 users will have the personal rights and controls over their personal data based upon the GDPR agreement as set forth by the European Union. The seven points below highlight these attributes. Click here to read about GDPR.
a) The transparency that AGS collects personal data during visits to the website.
b) That AGS only collects data that is adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary for the intended purpose of collection.
c) That AGS is not allowed to use your data in any way that would be incompatible with the intended purpose for which it was collected, nor sell it or share it without your written consent.
d) That AGS is using appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect personal data against unauthorized processing and accidental loss, disclosure, access, destruction, or alteration.
e) That people have the right to ask AGS at any time to correct or update data if the information is no longer accurate.
f) Retention of data: AGS may only hold on to personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfill the intended purpose of collection. If the relationship is terminated for any reason, AGS has a data retention policy in place which outlines how long they will retain that individual’s data for and the business justification for holding on to the data for that specified period.
g) Deletion of data: If a person requests at any time that their data should be deleted, AGS has to comply with that request and confirm the deletion.
11) Contact AGS: If you have questions or suggestions, you may click here to contact AGS, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org